SATs Parent Information 2018
The Year 6 KS2 SATs will be administered in the week commencing 14th May 2018.
The SATs schedule is as follows:
|Monday 14th May||
English Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
Paper 1: questions
Paper 2: spelling
|Tuesday 15th May||
English Reading comprehension
|Wednesday 16th May||
Mathematics Paper 1: arithmetic
Mathematics Paper 2: reasoning
|Thursday 17th May||Mathematics Paper 3: reasoning||40 minutes|
- Children are now described as working towards, working at and working at greater depth according to the Year 6 expectations of the new curriculum.
- Test scores are now reported as 'scaled scores'.
- It is planned that 100 will always represent the 'national standard'.
- Each pupil's raw test score will therefore be converted into a score on the scale, either at, above or below 100.
- A child who achieves the 'national standard' (a score of 100) will be judged to have demonstrated sufficient knowledge in the area assessed by the tests.